Scope of Cover / Benefits :
Note: Please refer to the policy documents for the complete Insurance Policy subject to the insurance Company.
- The policy covers hospitalization expenses and an amount equivalent to 3% of admissible hospitalization expenses in respect of any and all pre and post hospitalization expenses
- Covers ambulance charges in an emergency subject to a limit of Rs.1000/-
- Pre-existing illnesses are covered from the second year of the policy.
- The Company’s liability an case of any pre-existing illness form the second year of the policy would be restricted to 50% of the limit of indemnity in a policy year.
- The policy has lifetime indemnity limit of three times the limit of indemnity specified in the earliest senior citizen plan, if the policy is renewed continuously.
- Cashless facility ; with Silver health plan, the member has access to the cashles facility at various network of over 2400 hospitals across India (Subject to exclusion and conditions)
- The member can opt for hospital besides the empanelled ones. In which case the expenses, incurred by him/her shall be reimbursed within 14 working days from submission of all the documents.
- 20% of co-payment of the admissible claims to be paid by the member if treatment is taken in a hospital other than a network hospital.
- Health checkup in designated Bajaj Allianze Diagnostic centers at the end of continuous four claim-free years
- Income tax benefit on the premium paid as per section 80 D of the Income Tax Act as per existing IT law.